If the Inactive Days field is displaying the wrong information, check the following:
- If you have a large amount of communication with the Contact or Account in question, it may take our system a little while to update the communications data. If you don't see a change in the Inactive Days field within a few days, please review the suggestions below.
- There may be an issue with your connected Accounts. To check them, click at the top of the screen, select Settings, and then click Connected Accounts. If any account isn't working properly, a red exclamation point appears. Click it to view information about repairing the account.
- The email recipient or sender on the Contact or Account List object (lead, opportunity, etc.) might not have properly merged Contact information.
- An email address might have a mistake such as a misspelling or transposed letters. To check, enter the Contact's name in the search field in the upper-right corner of the screen, and click the correct listing to navigate to that person's Contact page. From there you can add, edit, or delete email addresses and other Contact information as necessary.
- Double-check that the Inactive Days field has been added correctly. If you can edit the field, for instance, that means your field named Inactive Days is a custom text field and not the Intelligence Field populated by SalesforceIQ. Sometimes this happens when users export a List and re-import it after making changes, since Intelligence Fields can't be re-imported into SalesforceIQ. To fix the problem, simply delete the existing field and add a new Inactive Days option from our intelligence library. The new field automatically updates with the latest information.
If you are still having trouble, click Submit a Request and provide us with the Contact or Account name and the name of the List where you see the incorrect Inactive Days field.