SalesforceIQ organizes your professional relationships using Lists. A List is a collection of Contacts or Accounts representing a people-driven process, such as a sales pipeline or a pool of recruiting candidates. You can use Lists to track any process or workflow related to Contact- or Account-based leads, opportunities, etc.
Video: What Is a List? (~1.5 min)
You can select to display a List in one of three views to track your processes.
- The Stream view displays an activity log of emails and calendar events between your team working on this process and the Contacts for the lead, opportunity, etc. SalesforceIQ automatically brings the email and calendar information into the Stream, and you can manually add comments and notes pertaining that specific opportunity. Learn more about collaboration in the Stream.
- The Grid view allows you to track information about the Contacts or Accounts on a List in standard or Intelligence Fields. You can use sorting and filtering to drill down to the information you want, and save filters so you can quickly bring up the information most important to you. As one example of the type of information displayed in the Grid, you can use statuses to indicate stages in your process. For a sales team, status options might include lead, contacted, deal won, or deal lost. Learn more about working with Grid view features.
- Reporting allows you to track and measure your process. You can use filtering and sorting as in the Grid, and view information by status or teammate. Learn more about reporting in SalesforceIQ.
Every List in SalesforceIQ is either an Account List or a Contact List:
- An Account List is made of up of Accounts—generally companies or divisions with companies. For each Account, you add one or more points of Contact.
Note: Account Property and Company Property field types are available for Account Lists only.
- A Contact List is made up of individual people.
Learn more about Contacts and Accounts.