Your Organization is the main hub for all of your SalesforceIQ activity. For most customers, your Organization is your company-wide Account that lets you collaborate with your teammates.
Your Organization includes the following information:
- Billing and subscriptions
- Collaborators and teams
- Address books for shared Contacts and Accounts
- Integrations (available in some plans)
All of your colleagues should work together under one common Organization. This is generally named after either your company (for example, ACME) or a large division within your company (for example, ACME Business Development). Working under a common Organization ensures that your colleagues always have access to the following:
- Team announcements
- Merge suggestions to keep your address book clean and up-to-date
- Proper billing allocations
- Integrations that can help automate your workflow (available in some plans)
After you create an Organization, you can invite new users to your Organization or move a user from another Organization into your common Organization.
Accessing Organization Information
To access your Organization information and settings:
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- If you have more than one Organization, hover over the displayed Organization name to see your other Organizations displayed to the left. Click the Organization you want.
- On the Settings menu, click Settings.
- Click a category below the Organization name (General, Sharing, Lists, etc., located on the left hand side of the screen) to view those settings for the Organization.
- If you have multiple Organizations, you can click the current Organization displayed under Organization Settings and select a different Organization from the menu to customize settings for that Organization.