Our Android app, named Salesforce Inbox, offers a real-time resource that keeps you in the loop about important activity taking place whenever you are away, whether you're visiting clients, stuck at the airport, or simply out to lunch. Our app is available on Android 4.4 and higher.
The Android app lets you do the following:
- Instantly access your SalesforceIQ data, including Contact information and communication Streams
Note: The Android app provides an aggregate address book of your Google contacts, company address book, and iPhone/Android contacts all in one place.
- Review and add comments and tasks for yourself and your teammates
- Read notifications and other updates on-the-go
- Track important Lists and List objects (leads, opportunities, etc.)
- Using the email Inbox, access and reply to emails—including using shortcuts to quickly insert text you commonly use into a message
- Stay up-to-date and browse your SalesforceIQ notifications and email read receipts from a consolidated feed view, located in the left navigation of the app
- Set your content sharing settings for a Contact or an individual email by clicking the Share button
In addition, SalesforceIQ automatically logs calls you make from the Android app in the Stream.
The easiest way to download and install the Android app is to use SalesforceIQ to send a link to the app to your phone:
- In SalesforceIQ, click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click Connected Accounts.
- To the right of Download the Android app, click Send Link.
- On your phone, use the link to download and install the app.
Note: The Android app is also available for download in the Google Play store. It is listed there as Salesforce Inbox. Because you need to log into the app using your SalesforceIQ credentials, you must create a SalesforceIQ Account before you can access the mobile app.