Our iPhone app, named Salesforce Inbox, offers a real-time resource that keeps you in the loop on important activity taking place whenever you are away, whether you're visiting clients, stuck at the airport, or simply out to lunch.
The iPhone app lets you do the following:
- Instantly access your SalesforceIQ data, including Contact information and communication Streams
Note: The iPhone app provides an aggregate address book of your Google contacts, company address book, and iPhone/Android contacts all in one place.
- Review and add comments and tasks for yourself and your teammates
- Read notifications and other updates on-the-go
- Track important Lists, leads, opportunities, etc.
- Set your content sharing settings for a Contact or an individual email by clicking the Share button
In addition, SalesforceIQ automatically logs calls you make from the iPhone app in the Stream.
The easiest way to download and install the iPhone app is to use SalesforceIQ to send a link to the app to your phone:
- In SalesforceIQ, click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click Connected Accounts.
- To the right of Download the iPhone app, click Send Link.
- On your phone, use the link to download and install the app.
Note: The iPhone app is also available for download from the App Store. It is listed there as Salesforce Inbox. Because you need to log into the app using your SalesforceIQ credentials, you must create a SalesforceIQ Account before you can access the mobile app. If you're an Exchange user and haven't set up your email inbox on the SalesforceIQ app yet, please go to More > Settings within the SalesforceIQ app to set up your Exchange credentials to connect to your Inbox.