Work with Grid view features
When you are in the List Grid view, you can manage the display in the following ways:
- Sort the Grid by any field in ascending (A-Z) or descending (Z-A) order. Learn more.
- Select a Grid field by simply clicking the field name.
- Reorder, hide, and show Grid fields.
- Add and remove Grid fields and List objects.
- Search the Grid by either Field Values, such as the name of a particular lead, or Field Names, such as a field you add for office locations. To switch between these two options, click the downward-pointing arrow to the right of the Search field and select the option you want.
- Use hotkeys to copy and paste, as well as perform other functions, in the Grid. Learn more.