Zapier and SalesforceIQ bring you the ability to have event details from Eventbrite captured as part of your List objects (leads, opportunities, etc.). Read on to connect SalesforceIQ and Eventbrite through Zapier.
You first create the integration in SalesforceIQ, and then complete the process in Zapier.
Create an Integration in SalesforceIQ
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click Integrations, and then click Zapier under Create Direct Integration.
- An API key and an API secret appear. Be sure to record the API secret, because it won't be shown again.
- Click Save and Open Zapier.
Note: Selecting Reset Secret breaks any existing integrations that use that key. Use with caution.
Complete the Eventbrite Integration Process in Zapier
- Click Make a Zap or Make a New Zap.
- Select Eventbrite as your trigger app.
- Select the trigger you want to take for Eventbrite. Then click Save + Continue.
- Connect your existing Eventbrite account.
- Set up your Eventbrite attendee and click Continue.
- Test your event and click Fetch & Continue.
- If the test succeeds, click Continue. If it fails, double-check your event details.
- Select SalesforceIQ as your action app and click Continue.
- Select the action you want to take in SalesforceIQ , and then click Save + Continue.
- Connect your SalesforceIQ account with your API key and secret.
Note: If you forget your secret, see Get Started with Zapier for help.
- Set up the SalesforceIQ action using your Eventbrite fields, and then click Continue.
- Test the relationship and click Create & Continue.
- If the test succeeds, click Finish, If the test fails, double-check your mapped fields.
- Name and turn on your Zap!