Overview: API Features and Integrations
Use the SalesforceIQ API to connect with other tools that you use to manage your critical business workflows.
Our API enables you to set up the following:
- Easy integrations through Zapier (WebForms, Zendesk, Evernote, Recurly, etc.)
- Out-of-the-box integrations (Hubspot, MailChimp, Pardot, Desk.com)
- Custom API access
With API access, you can do the following:
- Create new leads, opportunities, etc. in SalesforceIQ from outside data sources like web forms
- Update SalesforceIQ information for your leads, opportunities, etc. from other systems
- Add activity information to a Stream
- Use information from SalesforceIQ to augment other systems
Our documentation includes a section titled “Introduction and Basics" that provides code examples for standard use cases that customers have used successfully. Please see our API Documentation here.