Export your Organization data
Need to export all of the data in your Organization? Follow these simple steps.
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- Click General in the left navigation panel.
- Click Start Export. Only Organization admins see this option.
- After initiating the export, the Organization admin who initiated the export receives an email with a link to download the ZIP file. The ZIP file contains the following CSV files:
- ARCHIVE_Contacts.csv with Account ID
- Opportunities ("Lists").csv with associated Account ID
- Comments.csv with Account ID
- Calls.csv with Account ID
- Meetings.csv with Account ID
What data is exported?
SalesforceIQ's data export includes your Accounts, Contacts, List grids, and manually logged comments and events. All manually logged activity is included in the respective Calls.csv, Comments.csv, or Meetings.csv file.
How do I move my data to Salesforce's Sales Cloud?
Learn how to migrate your data to Sales Cloud here.
Why don't we export automatically logged activity?
SalesforceIQ captures every email and calendar event between your team and the external Contacts you track in your Lists. The large volume of automatically captured activity makes it difficult to be effectively shown in another CRM. Instead, our customers use the exported comments for key insights on their Accounts.