Edit Contact information
Edit a Contact’s Information From the Contact Profile Page
- In the search field in the upper-right corner of any SalesforceIQ screen, enter the Contact name.
- Click the Contact name in the search results.
- On the Contact Profile screen, under Contact Details, click Edit.
- Add, edit, or remove Contact information, including the name, email address, or other details, or designate the primary contact email or phone number. You can also add a link to a LinkedIn profile. The information you enter auto-saves.
- You can also click Edit under Experience to add or edit work experience, current company, and title. After editing the experience information, click Save.
Edit a Contact’s Information From the Contact Gallery
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Contacts.
- To the right of the Contact name, click , or click and select Edit.
- Do any of the following:
- To enter new information in a blank field—Click Click to Edit and enter the information.
- To edit existing information for all fields except email or phone—Click the existing entry and enter the new information.
- To edit email or phone information—Hover over the existing entry, click , and enter the new information.
- Click Done.
Upload or Change Your Profile Photo
You can pick a new profile photo, or upload a photo to use as your profile photo. If you upload a photo, this becomes your default image anywhere your Contact profile appears in SalesforceIQ. Other users can't override this default image.
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- Click Your Information to display any photos connected to your Account. Your current profile photo is displayed on the left.
- To change your profile photo, select it from the photos on the right.
- To upload a new photo to use as your profile photo, click Upload Photo and browse to the photo you want.
- Click Save.
Report Incorrect Contact Data
If you notice incorrect data on a Contact's profile page, you can report that information to SalesforceIQ. Your feedback will help us to improve the quality of our contact data over time.
Note: After you report incorrect Contact data, you can edit the information using the procedure above.
- On the Contact profile page, click in the upper-right corner.
- Fill out the report form.
- Click Submit Report.