SalesforceIQ CRM to Sales Cloud - Contract Swap Details
How does the license swap from SalesforceIQ CRM to Sales Cloud work?
- You will swap the same number of SalesforceIQ CRM licenses for the same number of Sales Cloud licenses.
- You will receive the same rate for your Sales Cloud licenses per user per month as your SalesforceIQ CRM rate at the time of the swap to a comparable edition (refer here for Sales Cloud editions comparable to your SalesforceIQ CRM plan). You will also receive one Inbox subscription for each swapped Sales Cloud license at no additional cost.
- When you swap, you will be starting a brand new 1 year Sales Cloud contract on the date indicated on your order form (contract).
- If you have contract value left on your SalesforceIQ CRM contract at the time of the swap, the remaining balance will be credited back to your account.
- If you swap to Sales Cloud mid-SalesforceIQ CRM contract, you may have a balance due for the additional time on your new 1 year Sales Cloud contract. You will be responsible for the balance of your new 1 year Sales Cloud contract at the time of the swap, which will be billed according to your contract terms.
- Patsy's Hand Pies purchases and pays for SalesforceIQ CRM Starter Edition on September 1, 2017. At $25/user/month x 2 users for 12 months, it cost her $600.
- Patsy decides to switch to the Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials product, so she signs a new 1 year contract beginning on March 1, 2018 and ending on February 28, 2019.
- The new contract is a swap for 2 Sales Cloud Lightning Essentials licenses (with 2 Salesforce Inbox licenses included).
- At $25/user/month x 2 users, the new 12-month contract costs her $600 total (same rate as with SalesforceIQ CRM).
- At the time of the swap she still had 6 months remaining on her SalesforceIQ CRM contract, or $300 in contract value.
- Depending on her purchase method, Patsy will receive the $300 contract value either as credit towards her Sales Cloud contract OR as a refund on her credit card on file — she'll confirm with her Renewal Manager.
- If she receives the $300 as credit towards her Sales Cloud contract, Patsy will only need to pay the difference of $300 on March 1, 2018.
- If she receives the $300 as a refund on her credit card, Patsy will need to pay $600 on March 1, 2018, and she'll receive the $300 refund back to the credit card on file in approximately 5-10 business days.
Ready to grow with Sales Cloud? Contact our team today to get started.