Connect an Office 365 email account
When you set up your SalesforceIQ Account, you must connect an email account at that time. Follow the steps below to connect additional email accounts at any time. You can connect a Gmail or Office 365 email address, or an email address hosted on an Exchange server
- SalesforceIQ doesn't currently support connecting an alias email address.
- When you connect an Office 365 account, SalesforceIQ syncs emails up to two years old.
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect to the right of Add a/another Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Do one of the following:
- To connect the displayed Office 365 account—Click the account and enter the password.
- To connect a different Office 365 account—Click Use another account and enter the email or phone and password for that account.
- Click Sign In.