Connect an Exchange email account
You can connect an Exchange Account in two places:
- When you are signing up for SalesforceIQ for the first time
- When you add a new email address hosted on an Exchange server to SalesforceIQ
The sections below describe the steps for each of these scenarios.
Note: When you connect a Microsoft Exchange email Account, SalesforceIQ syncs emails up to one year old.
To connect a Microsoft Exchange email Account, you need your Exchange email address and password. Depending on your company's Exchange installation, you might need other information as well. Because of this, we recommend the following:
- If you know your Exchange email address and password, try to connect using the appropriate procedure (new account signup or adding a new email address) below.
- If you don't know your email address or password, if you are unable to connect, or if you need more information on connecting an Exchange Account, see Help with connecting a Microsoft Exchange email Account.
Connect Your Exchange Account to SalesforceIQ During Account Signup
- To sign up for SalesforceIQ Account with an Exchange email Account, go to: https://www.salesforceiq.com/sign-up.
- Click Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address and current email password and click Connect.
Add an Email Address Hosted on an Exchange Server
Follow these steps to add an email address hosted on an Exchange Server to SalesforceIQ.
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- Click Connected Accounts, and then click Connect to the right of Add a Microsoft Exchange Account.
- Enter your email address and current email password and click Save.