Connect a Gmail email account
When you set up your SalesforceIQ Account, you must connect an email account at that time. Follow the steps below to connect additional email accounts at any time. You can connect a Gmail or Office 365 email address, or an email address hosted on an Exchange server.
Note: SalesforceIQ doesn't currently support connecting an alias email address.
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect to the right of Add a/another Gmail account.
- Do one of the following:
- If you aren’t already signed in to a connected Gmail account—Enter the email address and password to sign in to the account you want to connect.
- If you’re already signed in to a connected Gmail account—Click the account in the upper-right corner of the screen and click Add account. Enter the username and password to sign in to the new account you want to connect.
Note: If you connect a Gmail account, SalesforceIQ syncs emails up to six months old.