Call a Contact
If you have the SalesforceIQ iOS mobile app or Android mobile app installed, you can call a Contact directly from the Contact Gallery or the Contact Profile page.
Call a Contact From the Contact Gallery
- Click at the top of the screen, and then select Contacts.
- Click to the right of the Contact name and select Call.
Call a Contact From the Contact Profile Page
- In the search field in the upper-right corner of any SalesforceIQ screen, enter the Contact name.
- Click the Contact name in the search results.
- Under Contact Details, click the phone number.
Note: If you don’t have one of the mobile apps installed, you’re prompted to install one of these tools when you try to call the Contact.